Doug is a second generation union painter who started his career at the age of 17. He started out as an apprentice completing the Apprenticeship Program to become a Journeyman Painter. Doug worked his way up through the ranks rapidly to start his career in management.
- 1993-1998 – Division Manager of the Swanson-Youngdale Moorhead Division
- 1999-2006 – Production Manager for Swanson-Youngdale Minneapolis Division
- 2006-2009 – Vice President of Production for Swanson-Youngdale
- 2009-present – founder of Prindle Painting, Inc.
Before founding Prindle Painting, Inc., Doug supervised the completion of over $50 million in painting projects such as:
- TCF stadium – Mortenson Construction
- Grainbelt Brewery Renovation – Ryan Construction
- Grant Park Towers – Opus
- UHG corporate Headquarters – Opus
- Protein Design Labs (now Gemlabs) – McGough Construction
- Minneapolis Convention Center Expansion – Mortenson construction
- Walker Art Museum – Mortenson Construction
Safety has become a culture in todays contruction industry. Prindle Painting, Inc. has teamed up with Safety Services, Inc. to stay current on safety regulations. Weekly “Tool Box Talks” keep our field employees thinking about safety and up to date on the current regulations. Prindle Painting, Inc. is committed to providing a safe work place for our employees by continuing their education.
We are proud to say that Prindle Painting, Inc. has not had 1 lost day due to a job site injury!! We currently have an EMR rating of .77!!